Yoga Meets Dance – Teacher Training Intensive
Upcoming 90-hour Trainings
(Beth is currently taking a break from teaching)
“This program far surprassed my expectations. I was amazed at Beth’s depth of expertise and inspiration. This is a masterful program.”S. Philpott, UT
“This training was such a celebration!” B. Leinendecker, VA VIDEO TESTIMONIALS:
Join us in beautiful Sedona, Arizona for an amazing 10 days!
- ~Learn to create and facilitate a transformational Yoga Meets Dance Class
- ~Enjoy spectacular nature in one of the most beautiful places in the world
- ~Comprehensive manual & recommended music lists
- ~Hatha Yoga basics & 7-chakra study as they relate to the dance journey
- ~Learn to adapt class for non-dancers, children, teens, and seniors
- ~Training hours 9:30am – 6pm with free time to enjoy amazing Sedona
- ~Option to attend 5 days just for fun without training
- ~Valuable practice teach time and one-on-one coaching
- ~Zen meditation, yoga philosophy, self-care, manifestation, goal setting
- ~Business and class development & marketing tips
- ~Enjoy a personally empowering and transformational experience
- ~Lead your first full class before you leave the course
- ~Register at least 30 days in advance for pre-training on-line
REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of 2 years recent yoga practice, strong communication skills, natural dance ability and prior teaching experience of any kind.
PRE-TRAINING: Register at least 30 days in advance for pre-training homework.
TUITION: $1195, discounts for early registration and possible work trade.
ANNUAL FEE: $125
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds due to small group size. Full credit to attend future course within 12 months; $50 rescheduling fee.
ACCOMMODATIONS and MEALS: We suggest economical motel, pair up roommates & car rental shares; and suggest food options for any budget.
3-PHASE TRAINING: (1) complete 10-hour pre-training homework 30 days before in-person training, (2) attend 10-day training in full; (3) lead 3 documented practice classes at home.
Limited to 12 participants for highly personalized experience.
Email Beth directly to discuss if this training meets your needs, to request an application, or to join us 3 days just for fun (please include phone number).
Success stories from trainees
“I have shared Yoga Meets Dance with adults of all ages at my yoga studio, birthday parties, Girl Scout troops, and adpated the class for those in wheelchairs. All ages love this class. The music is exhilarating and everyone easily lets go into a state of joyful bliss beneficial for the body, mind and spirit. ” Julia Rome, Director, Frankfort Yoga Studio, KY email@example.com
“I love teaching this class. I have shared Yoga Meets Dance at a local yoga studio, retreat group, and domestic violence center for women. The newfound empowerment the women discover is truly amazing. This training fully prepared me to begin teaching immediately. A beautiful sense of community is formed with each class.” Jessica Hernandez, Yoga Teacher, CA firstname.lastname@example.org
“I lead Yoga Meets Dance classes for adults at a local community center, a retreat in the Caribbean, and for autistic children. I especially love working with children. One of my students shared, ‘If the whole world did this, there would be peace.’” I agree. Lucy Rosenblatt, Psychotherapist, CT email@example.com
“I’ve shared Yoga Meets Dance classes with new immigrants in Israel helping them to build community, at a homeless shelter for women in Washington, DC, for athletes in a bicycle group, and at a Jewish community center in Phoenix. It is one of the most fulfilling things I have ever done. We open our hearts, dance, laugh, connect and create community.” Becky Wolf, Lawyer, AZ firstname.lastname@example.org
Email to request an application soon!
Copyright 1999-2016 YogaMeetsdance.com. All rights reserved. No duplication permitted.