Teacher Training – Joy-filled 10-day Intensives
The comprehensive Yoga Meets Dance Teacher Training includes spectacular, fun-filled nature adventures in mystical Sedona, Arizona.
Upcoming 90-hour courses:
October 9-19, 2014
March 15-25, 2015
“This program far surprassed my expectations. I was amazed at Beth’s depth of expertise and inspiration. This is a masterful program.”S. Philpott, UT
“This training was such a celebration!”
B. Leinendecker, VA
Join us in beautiful Sedona, Arizona for an amazing 10 days!
- ~Learn to create and facilitate a transformational Yoga Meets Dance Class
- ~Enjoy spectacular nature hikes and fun-filled outdoor class time
- ~Receive a comprehensive training manual & recommended music lists
- ~Study the 7 chakras as they relate to the dance journey
- ~Learn to adapt class for non-dancers, children, teens, and seniors
- ~Training hours 9:30am – 5:30pm with free time to enjoy Sedona
- ~Receive valuable practice teach time and one-on-one coaching
- ~Enjoy zen meditation, yoga philosophy, self-care, envisioning and goal setting
- ~Set up classes in your hometown before leaving the course
- ~Receive post-training support
- ~10 hours of foundational pre-training homework prior to arrival
- ~Fun, sharing, nature adventure, personal growth and empowerment!
Email Beth directly for more details and to discuss if this training meets your needs (please include your phone number so she may call you back).
REQUIREMENTS: Must have a minimum of 3 years recent yoga practice, natural dance ability, strong communication skills.
TUITION price depends on date of registration:
$995 if registered at least 90 days early;
$1095 if registered 89 to 60 days early;
$1295 if registered within 59 days of course;
$400 deposit to hold your spot.
$200 off for light assistance at course; $100 off for each friend coming together
$125 annual license fee includes logo, class flow and instructor listing in website.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. Full credit to attend future course with 12 months; $50 rescheduling fee.
ACCOMMODATIONS and MEALS: We will recommend low-cost to luxury option hotels in Sedona, pair up roommates and car rental shares; and offer a variety of food options given at orientation.
Register early for lowest price! Limited to only 12 participants for optimal training experience!