Yoga Meets Dance 10-day Teacher Training Intensive
For 13 years, Beth Rigby has trained instructors in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Upcoming course: May 3-13 – Sedona, AZ – Register early for discounts!
“This program far surprassed my expectations. I was amazed at Beth’s depth of expertise and inspiration. This is a masterful program.”S. Philpott, UT
“This training was such a celebration!” B. Leinendecker, VA
Join us in beautiful Sedona, Arizona for an amazing 10 days!
- ~Learn to create and facilitate a transformational Yoga Meets Dance Class
- ~Spectacular nature hikes and fun-filled outdoor class time
- ~Comprehensive training manual & recommended music lists
- ~7 chakras as they relate to the dance journey
- ~Adapt class for non-dancers, children, teens, and seniors
- ~Training hours 9:30am – 5:30pm with free time to enjoy amazing Sedona
- ~Valuable practice teach time and one-on-one coaching
- ~Zen meditation, yoga philosophy, self-care, envisioning and goal setting
- ~Business and marketing tips
- ~Post-training support
- ~Enjoy sharing, learning, nature adventure, transformation and empowerment
REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of over 2 years recent yoga practice, a vibrant love of dance, good communication skills, and natural dance ability (meditation experience a plus).
This is not a *yoga* teacher training.
TUITION price discounted depending on date of registration:
$1095 if registered at least 90 days early;
$1295 if registered 89 to 60 days early;
$1595 if registered within 59 days of course;
$400 deposit to hold your spot.
$200 off for light assistance at course; $100 off for each friend coming together.
ANNUAL LICENSE FEE: Only $125! (Includes logo & class flow, and instructor listing in website)
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. Full credit to attend future course within 12 months; $50 rescheduling fee.
ACCOMMODATIONS and MEALS: We send a list of hotels in West Sedona, pair up roommates, car rental shares; and suggest food options for any budget.
TRAVEL: Fly into Phoenix, AZ, shuttle van to Sedona, share rental car rides with trainees (info in Confirmation letter).
FOUR-PHASE TRAINING: To receive a certificate, (1) complete 10 hours pre-training homework, (2) attend 10-day training in full; (3) successfully lead class 8th day of training; (4) lead 2 practice classes at home.
Join us in paradise! Register early for lowest price.
Limited to 12 participants for optimal training experience.
Email Beth directly to discuss if this training meets your needs and to request an application (please include your phone number).