Yoga Meets Dance 10-day Teacher Training Intensive
The comprehensive 90-hour Yoga Meets Dance training includes spectacular nature adventures in the healing beauty of Sedona.
Upcoming course: March 15-25, 2015
(Register by Dec. 15 for lowest rate!)
“This program far surprassed my expectations. I was amazed at Beth’s depth of expertise and inspiration. This is a masterful program.”S. Philpott, UT
“This training was such a celebration!” B. Leinendecker, VA
Join us in beautiful Sedona, Arizona for an amazing 10 days!
- ~Learn to create and facilitate a transformational Yoga Meets Dance Class
- ~Enjoy spectacular nature hikes and fun-filled outdoor class time
- ~Receive a comprehensive training manual & recommended music lists
- ~Study the 7 chakras as they relate to the dance journey
- ~Learn to adapt class for non-dancers, children, teens, and seniors
- ~Training hours 9:30am – 5:30pm with relaxing free time to enjoy Sedona
- ~Receive valuable practice teach time and one-on-one coaching
- ~Enjoy zen meditation, yoga philosophy, self-care, envisioning and goal setting
- ~Receive all steps needed to set up your own classes, business and marketing tips
- ~Receive post-training support
- ~Enjoy fun, sharing, learning, nature adventure, transformation and empowerment!
Email Beth directly to discuss if this training meets your needs and to request an application (please include your phone number).
REQUIREMENTS: Must have a minimum of 3 years recent yoga practice, a vibrant love of dance, and natural dance ability.
TUITION price depends on date of registration:
$1095 if registered at least 90 days early;
$1295 if registered 89 to 60 days early;
$1595 if registered within 59 days of course;
$400 deposit to hold your spot.
$200 off for light assistance at course; $100 off for each friend coming together.
$125 annual license fee includes logo, class flow and instructor listing in website.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. Full credit to attend future course within 12 months; $50 rescheduling fee.
ACCOMMODATIONS and MEALS: We gladly recommend a wide range of hotels in Sedona, pair up roommates and car rental shares; and offer food options for any budget.
TRAVEL: Fly into Phoenix, AZ, take shuttle van to Sedona, share rental car rides with other trainees (more info in Confirmation letter).
FOUR-PHASE TRAINING: To receive a certificate, you must (1) complete 10 hours pre-training homework at home, (2) attend 10-day classroom training in full; (3) successfully lead a class at training; and (4) lead 2 practice classes in your community.
IMPORTANT- REGISTER at least 2 weeks before training to complete pre-training homework.
Join us in paradise!
Register early for lowest price!
Limited to only 12 participants for optimal training experience.