Teacher Training – 10-day Intensives
The comprehensive Yoga Meets Dance Teacher Training includes extraordinary, fun-filled nature adventures in spectacular Sedona, Arizona.
Upcoming 90-hour courses:
October 9-19, 2014
March 15-25, 2015
“This program far surprassed my expectations. I was amazed at Beth’s depth of expertise and inspiration. This is a masterful program.”S. Philpott, UT
“This training was such a celebration!”
B. Leinendecker, VA
Email or phone Beth Rigby directly to discuss if this training meets your needs and request an application (include phone number).
-Requirements: Natural dance ability, 2 years recent yoga experience, good communication skill.
-Tuition Price: $1095-$1495
-Discounts for early registration and course assistance.
-Cancellation policy- non-refundable; credit to reschedule within 12 months.
-Annual fee of $125 includes post-training support, logo & material usage, website listing; $30 training manual.
-Meals, Transportation, Accommodations not included but we gladly assist in low-cost accommodations, roommate options & ride shares.
-Read: Success Stories from Trainees!
Join us in beautiful Sedona, Arizona for an amazing 10 days!
- ~Learn how to create and facilitate a transformational Yoga Meets Dance Class
- ~Enjoy spectacular nature hikes and fun-filled outdoor class time
- ~Receive a comprehensive training manual & recommended music lists
- ~Study the 7 chakras as they relate to the dance journey
- ~Learn how to adapt class for non-dancers, children, teens, and seniors.
- ~Training hours 9:30am – 5:30pm with free time to enjoy Sedona
- ~Receive valuable practice teach time and personal coaching
- ~Set up a class in your town before you leave the course!
- ~Enjoy self-care and nutrition tips, zen meditation, envisioning and goal setting
- ~10 hours of foundational Pre-training Homework
- ~Fun, sharing, nature adventure, and personal empowerment!