Yoga Meets Dance 10-day Teacher Training Intensive
For 14 years, Beth Rigby has trained instructors in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Upcoming course: October 2015 date TBA – Sedona, AZ
“This program far surprassed my expectations. I was amazed at Beth’s depth of expertise and inspiration. This is a masterful program.”S. Philpott, UT
“This training was such a celebration!” B. Leinendecker, VA
Join us in beautiful Sedona, Arizona for an amazing 10 days
- ~Learn to create and facilitate a transformational Yoga Meets Dance Class
- ~Enjoy spectacular nature
- ~Comprehensive training manual & recommended music lists
- ~7 chakras as they relate to the dance journey
- ~Adapt class for non-dancers, children, teens, and seniors
- ~Training hours 9:30am – 5:30pm with free time to enjoy amazing Sedona!
- ~Valuable practice teach time and one-on-one coaching
- ~Zen meditation, yoga philosophy, self-care, envisioning and goal setting
- ~Business and marketing tips
REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of over 2 years recent yoga practice, good communication skills, and natural dance ability (meditation experience a plus). (This is not a *yoga* teacher training.)
TUITION price discounted depending on date of registration:
$1095 if registered at least 3 months early
$1595 within 3 months of course
$400 deposit to hold your spot
$200 off for light assistance at course
ANNUAL LICENSE FEE: $125 (logo, class flow, and instructor listing in website)
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. Full credit to attend future course within 12 months; $50 rescheduling fee.
ACCOMMODATIONS and MEALS: We send a list of hotels option, pair up roommates, car rental shares; and suggest food options for any budget.
TRAVEL: Phoenix, AZ airport, shuttle van to Sedona, share rental car with trainees (info in Confirmation letter).
FOUR-PHASE TRAINING: To receive a certificate, (1) complete 10 hours pre-training homework, (2) attend 10-day training in full; (3) lead a class at course; (4) lead 3 practice classes at home.
Limited to 12 participants for optimal training experience.
Email Beth directly to discuss if this training meets your needs and to request an application (please include your phone number).